Bollywood actor John Abraham go to the award function explained the reason for the first time



Why doesn't Bollywood actor John Abraham go to the award function explained the reason for the first time?


Mumbai (10bmnews Latest News) Leading Bollywood actor John Abraham has recently released Mumbai Saga after which he has now come out with an astonishing statement about the award functions in which he termed it as a circus. Is


According to the details, Indian actor John Abraham says that he does not respect the award function because it is a joke where actors dance and then hit comedy jokes after receiving the award, I think the people who are doing it Not necessarily wrong, but I don't go to such functions. 


If I go to the awards function, it looks like the Joker is going to the circus. It's tantamount to losing my honor and dignity, and I don't want that at all said, Abraham.